this year | 2016

by - 3:28 PM


This year, I participated in local, state, and regional level piano competitions. I learned many new pieces and expanded my repertoire.

This year, I entered my freshman year of high school and turned fourteen.

This year, I started blogging on For All Who Wander.

This year, my photography and photo editing skills improved drastically.

This year, I went on a short-term mission trip for the second consecutive summer.

This year, I turned from a shy, cautious girl into a more confident, passionate person.

This year, I made so many friends -- both IRL and in the blogging world.

This year, I struggled with my self-image. With God's help, I think I came out on top.

This year, I learned to manage my time more effectively and set top priorities.

This year, I became more skilled in graphic design. I learned how to use freebies without making them recognizable.

This year, I learned how Trigonometry works (although I sometimes wish that I hadn't).


yup, 2016 is wrapping up. what did you guys do this year? how did you change? leave me a comment down below!

love, sarah

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Each one of these things are wonderful! I am loving your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this post. 2016 has been one amazing year. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post so much! I can't believe 2016 is coming to a close!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeep thanks, Madeline! I know, right?

      Delete

hey hey! i love you guys' comments, so whether we're talking about shakespeare, marvel movies, or hamilton (i mean: HAMILTON), feel free to leave me one or a million!